An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis for Securities Custody Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field of Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience as Data Analyst within financial industry;
- Hands-on experience working on large data sets and able to solve problems through analytics driven insights;
- Possess technical expertise on data modelling, database design development and data mining techniques;
- Experience with human-centered design, skilled in executing SQL queries;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in bank operations;
- Experience in applying data visualisation technique(s).
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiative(s);
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible for test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the team.