An exciting opportunity to provide leadership within the Project Management Office to provide project management expertise and governance over different projects across multi-disciplinary teams to plan, direct and implement large scale and complex projects like Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in Program/Project management with excellent working knowledge of structured Project Management approach;
- Familiar with Project Management Office (PMO) setup, framework, procedures and processes;
- Ability to motivate and influence IT Development / Business teams based on the PMO delivery model;
- Excellent ability to manage expectations/stakeholders and outcome driven;
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal;
- Meticulous and innovative;
- Passion in keeping abreast with latest technologies.
- PMP Certified;
- As Programme Lead – providing governance and review procedures, processes and standards;
- Build rapport and maintain good working relationship with senior management and external stakeholders;
- Provide guidance to the Project Managers, Business/System/Application/Infrastructure Analysts within each program team;
- Chair meetings to obtain updates from the various project stakeholders on scope, timeline and budgets;
- Forecast and manage budgets, monitor expenditures/costs/overheads against delivered and realised benefits;
- Overall quality assurance and governance of the integrity of the programme and projects;
- Work with IT development teams to ensure they adhere to procedures, processes and standards;
- Work with Project Managers in managing dependencies and interfaces between projects and resolve any technical and/or operational issues;
- Manage third party contributions to the programs;
- Manage program risks and associated mitigation plans;
- Provide regular progress report of all programs to IT management.