An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis across Treasury and Market Operations (TMO) teams.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field of Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Computer Science;
- Minimum 3 – 8 years of relevant experience as Data Analyst;
- Hands-on experience working on large data sets and able to solve problems through analytics driven insights;
- High proficiency in Business Intelligence tools such Qlikview and Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA;
- Experience with human-centered design, experimentation and A/B testing;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in R or Python skills;
- Experience in bank operations
- Work closely with various Treasury and Market Operations (TMO) teams to gather business needs, identify gaps and opportunities to apply data analytics insights;
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Design analytics dashboards, metrics, KPIs and targets using Business Intelligence Tools;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the TMO team.