We are looking for an experienced Security Architect to champion the design and development of a safe digital environment for our client leveraging solid security principles and strategies across the organisation in line with business goals and industry best practices.
- Bachelors or Masterâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Application Security, Architecture, Digital Transformation and Cyber Security, implementing architecture frameworks and checklists;
- Good understanding in software development technologies i.e. Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, Python, .NET, API, Microservices, DevOps, AWS Cloud, NoSQL databases, with Agile mindset;
- Good grasp in latest security trends, landscape and application security i.e. Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP);
- Ability to handle complex technical terminology, concepts, modern tools and technologies and strong risk management understanding;
- Proficient in creating technical architecture documentation, presentations and stakeholder pitches;
- A multi-tasker capable of prioritizing and working within tight timelines;
- An excellent communicator capable of engaging individuals at all levels, including executives;
- An analytical, meticulous and well-organised leader.
- Preferably certified in TOGAF/Zachman;
- Experience in web / mobile application security assessment i.e. penetration testing on web and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive vision, strategy, plan for security architecture including controls and processes to support the business, decision making and to accomplish organization objectives;
- Constantly review the security architecture to achieve business strategies and drive initiatives to close gaps;
- Ensure ongoing alignment of security architecture with organizationâ€™s vision and mission;
- Analyse, requirements development, research, design and develop secure implementations of technology solutions in areas of application security, data security, platform security, vulnerability assessment process using modern technologies and open source secure standards;
- Review existing security polices and regulatory requirements to enhance security practices;
- Perform internal application and architecture security review of applications, data and infrastructure for both existing development procedures and agile delivery, with the new toolsets;
- Provide advisory to the management team and deliver Thought Leadership through speaking engagements with staff to share on best security practices;
- Identify security trends and guiding the team in designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions.