We are looking for an audit manager to manage the governance, risk management and internal control processes for a large insurance company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- 5 to 7 years of relevant audit experience;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage;
- Strong report writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical, independent and a good team player;
- Committed and able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Chartered Accountant;
- Certified Internal Auditor certification
- Ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices;
- Ensure Employees’ and Directors’ actions are in compliance with Policies, standards, procedures and applicable laws and regulations;
- Ensure Control Environment and Governance process are adequate and effective;
- Lead the planning for each audit assignment to ensure performance of audit assignments, quality of reports and timeliness of deliverables;
- Develop audit plans and programs. Ensure that these documents are up-to-date and suitable to the current operating environment of the auditee;
- Ensure timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditee’s response and finalisation of report to AC (Audit Committee);
- Ensure that audit operating standards and procedures are observed, and requirements of the Quality Assurance Review are met.