You will be part of the team that manages the ICT compliance for corporate and their agencies.
- Degree in IT discipline, or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 4 years in ICT audit and/or compliance management.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent preferred.
- Plan, develop and conduct annual policy compliance and process audits, technical audits on critical systems and infrastructure;
- Manage agency interactions, including briefings, conduct of audit fieldwork, management responses and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans;
- Review audit findings and assess agencies’ and Whole-of-Organization overall state of compliance and risks;
- Formulate mitigation plans to improve state of compliance;
- Plan, source and actively manage outsourced augmentation of internal capability, to deliver the committed deliverables.