21 November 2023
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer who is technically passionate to design, develop, test and maintain high quality applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Familiar with Java architecture including microservices and integration;
- Have experience working in Agile environment;
- At least 8 years of experience in designing, developing, enhancing and testing Java applications;
- Has experience in migration project from legacy system to modern Java web applications;
- Hands on experience with Spring framework;
- Working experience in Kafka, MQ, File Transfer;
- Proficient with testing framework such as JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, PACT;
- Hands on experience working with Oracle DB;
- Has experience in Kubernetes, Openshift or Docker;
- Familiar with IT risk controls;
- Proven experience in IT incident management;
- Independent with high sense of ownership;
- A good team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in banking industry.
- Proactively recommending high quality technical solutions to address business requirements;
- Develop detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports;
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Perform code reviews and contribute to the overall code quality, maintainability and testability of the software developed;
- Co-ordinate deployment, test and release of applications developed;
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions;
- Create automated test cases for validating the solutions;
- Involve in unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Creating user guides and providing training, if required;
- Ensure that applications are developed according to company's standard and policies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.