21 November 2023
An exciting opportunity for Java professional to develop / enhance high quality applications in an Agile environment of an established global financial institution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of hands on experience in coding using Java;
- Proven experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and solution;
- Has experience in conducting unit and integration testing;
- Hands on experience in SQL and Oracle Database;
- Has experience in designing and developing Rest-JSON APIs;
- Familiar with Linux commands and Bash scripting;
- A good team player;
- Independent with high sense of ownership;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Ansible;
- Knowledge in messaging platforms such as Kafka, AcrtiveMQ, IBM MQ;
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting such as Grafana;
- Knowledge in containerization such as Docker, Openshift.
- Understand business users requirements and propose technical solutions;
- Design, develop / enhance Java based applications;
- Create test cases and execute unit and integration testing;
- Participate in agile scrum teams, contributing to the entire software development lifecycle;
- Contribute to the continuous integration and deployment processes;
- Ensuring consistency and adherence to industry best practices.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.