21 November 2023
An exciting opportunity to design, develop, test and deliver front end and back-end applications using Agile methodology for a global financial institution.
- Bachelor's Degreen in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Hands on development experience in Java8 or higher, Kotlin (Spring), Springboot;
- Proficient with Oracle and SQL;
- Has experience in developing RESTful APIs and microservices;
- Familiar with CI/CD concept;
- Has experience in creating test cases and executing SIT and UAT;
- Familiar with automation testing tools such as Cucumber, Karate, Selenium, Playwright;
- Proactive and enthusiastic to bring in new ideas and solutions;
- Independent with strong sense of ownership, yet a good team player;
- Adaptable and strive through challenges in a fast changing and complex environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Spring Professional Certification;
- Docker Certified Associate.
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing Java based applications;
- Coordinate with the relevant team to resolve incidents in applications;
- Recommend technical solutions to business users based on their needs;
- Implement mandatory IT security standards to minimize risks;
- Involve in the whole System Development Lifecycle;
- Perform development / enhancement of applications using Agile methodologies;
- Proactively apply IT latest and best practices.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.