21 November 2023
Our client, an established global financial institution is looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst who are proficient with Linux to maintain critical applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years of experience in supporting banking applications;
- Should have web related and interfacing experience;
- Experience in software application support, maintenance and integrating third party packages;
- Proven technical expertise on Linux commands and syntax;
- Hands on experience of working on Oracle and SQL query;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to continuously upgrade skills.
Experience in the banking industry.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements;
- Create comprehensive technical and functional user manuals;
- Integrate external package into the company's infrastructure / interfaces;
- Perform trouble shooting, identify root causes of problems and recommend permanent fix;
- Responsible in maintaining the availability of applications;
- Apply CI/CD practices following Azure DevOps or similar;
- Involve in testing activities;
- Implement mandatory IT security standards to ensure IT risks are under control.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.