20 November 2023
Looking for meticulous and detailed oriented individual who will be part of an interesting transformation journey.
You will be an integral part of the IT Applications team supporting the in-house applications.
This role entails close collaboration with business users to understand business needs and deliver solutions as well as to provide business-as-usual (BAU) support.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in delivering and supporting IT applications as Business Analyst;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Excellent ability to understand business processes and process re-engineering, to overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing (UAT, SIT);
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Good working experience in SQL, JIRA and Confluence;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for working with business users/product owners to gather business requirements;
- Translate business needs to ensure that developers and business users have a common consensus;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow where feasible;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Adhere to the organization and project standards & guidelines;
- Support multiple applications systems and platforms concurrently;
- Provide feedback to stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered (on time and on track).
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.