18 November 2023
An exciting opportunity to work with Enterprise Data Delivery team and be a part of the project management process within the banking industry.
- Diploma or degree holder in business communication, marketing and related discipline;
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management role interacting with diverse team in a complex organization;
- Good understanding and experience of the project coordination and stakeholder management in banking sectors;
- Maintain strong communication, interactions and has good time management skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented and enjoy working independently.
- Knowledge of SQL and Data related background.
- Responsible for organizing meetings, preparation of meeting materials, minute taking and follow-ups;
- Support the department team leaders in the project management process updates and communicating to stakeholders;
- involved in planning, supporting, monitoring and tracking project activities, assessments, reviews and participate in status meeting;
- Actively provide project management support by collaborating with multiple teams (internal departments, other business, and service units);
- Ensure that the project is completed on time as well as generating the relevant project management artefacts and documentation;
- Highlight risks impacting delivery and pro-actively seek solution in terms of resolution;
- Understand the business process and data flows to support data monetization initiatives;
- Support the team for post follow-up actions;
- Analyse survey results and prepare presentation of survey findings.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.