17 November 2023
We are looking for a self-motivated and independent Service Delivery Manager to support in maintenance of sensor for lift management.
- Diploma / ITE in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related discipline;
- Good understanding of maintenance and project life cycle;
- Experience on lift installation maintenance process and methodologies;
- At least 1 year experience in system implementation;
- Good knowledge in network and system maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Able to troubleshoot fault, analyse and resolve fault;
- Able to provide 24 x 7 support;
- Familiarize with Site Installation Approach Methodology.
- Possessed class 3 license and own vehicle.
- Perform maintenance tasks to ensure the system's functionality and operational readiness;
- Assist clients and address their queries and requests during system unavailability;
- Plan and design cable routing and equipment shop drawings as well as updating Installation Drawings for as-built production;
- Provide optional quotations for adhoc service requests or value-added works not covered by maintenance contracts;
- Coordinate and resolve site and installation issues with consultants, users, and other contractors;
- Conduct Testing and Commissioning with consultants, users, and other contractors;
- Apply necessary software patches/updates to the system, guided by Senior Engineers;
- Regularly update clients on maintenance status;
- Support contract administration works, including reports, ordering, billing milestones, O&M submission, operation manual submission, and maintenance checklist management;
- Ensure quality of work and manage the schedule for sub-contractors.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.