16 November 2023
We are hiring for an experienced IT Consultant to assist our insurance client in the development and maintenance of their Smart400 system across the region.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field;
- 2 – 5 years of hands-on technical experience in SMART/400 such as Life/Asia,Group/Asia or Polisy/Asia;
- Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Able to analyze users requirements and develop the system accordingly;
- Has experience in system documentations;
- Able to perform root cause analysis and provide efficient troubleshooting;
- Independent, proactive and a good team player;
- Excellent communication skills with various teams across the region.
- Strong domain knowledge in insurance.
- Responsible for full functionality Business Unit Life Core System Integration, and work with project stakeholders directly & independently, e.g. BUs’ functional managers;
- Assist AVP/Director, Group Technology Solution Delivery to implement IT solution/strategy to Region and BUs;
- Develop the end-to-end project plan for large medium size projects, lead the project team and deliver the end-to-end project results according to project target;
- Translate complex user requirements in the project to functional & technical specs, lead the project team members to perform the development according to confirmed technical specs;
- Allocate optimum resources to each project;
- Plan & develop project team members and vendor deliveries to meet business requirement in the project, from analysis, design, development, to delivery;
- Monitor the progress of each development project, ensure that they are on the right track;
- Lead the project team for problem solving during the implementation and integration, find solution for problems;
Monitor the performance of all existing IT production systems;
- Ensure quality support to all existing IT production systems; Budget, planning and control for development resources;
- Steward the management of technology projects through its life cycle, including resources planning, budget monitoring, clients’ expectation management, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment and mitigation;
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies;
- Collaborate with Group Platforms and respective business, functions, country and peer Technology teams to embed technologies to achieve target business outcomes, and benefits realizing through technologies;
- Support countries and business functions with budget assessments and approvals for implementation and operationalization to drive business benefit and efficiencies for it’s responsible project/countries.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Madeleine Cheah Meng Lie at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.