16 November 2023
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Security Lead with deep technical expertise across multiple domains, best practices and technologies to design and implement infrastructure projects to the highest security standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of working experience in designing, deploying, managing enterprise level security infrastructure platforms with 3 years in leadership role;
- Have strong understanding and technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services namely Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing and DevOps Engineering concepts;
- Experience in Qualys/ Nessus VA, FireEye ETP, Trend Micro, FortiGate FireWall, Crowdstrike EPP, DDoS, Netskope Proxy CyberArk PAM;
- Experience with PCI DSS, ISO Standards, Payment Service Act by MAS, PDPA and GDPR;
- Knowledge in NIST, ISO27001, OWASP Security Standard;
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Network and Security;
- Familiarity with archive, disaster recovery and business continuity in global operations;
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Computing ( AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) , Web infrastructure security and compliance;
- Should have both project experience (deployment of servers) and operation experience (incident and change management);
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with cross-organizational and remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Exposure to Cloud security;
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, LPT, CMQAPT).
- Lead the infrastructure team to upkeep, strengthen and build new infrastructure services, in tandem with ongoing or new digital adoption goals;
- Manage and work with various team (internal & external) on the execution and implementation of the new security initiatives;
- Understand business requirements and capable to apply Security-By-Design;
- Propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development and operations to ensure the delivery of applications and infrastructure have vulnerabilities resolved and mitigated;
- Support the platform migration projects and new application system initiatives and manage the development of infrastructure architecture, system integration, acceptance, performance management practice and performance testing;
- Develop secure infrastructure practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices;
- Ensure requirements in IT Audit, Standard, Policy and Compliance and Risk Controls are met when providing security solutioning;
- Provide project security advisory and ensure overall compliance to security policies in the areas of Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- Coordinate and manage all incident response involving security services;
- Execute project to deliver Security services to achieve standardization of services across the organization.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.