15 November 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated Java Developer to join our software engineering team in participating in the development and maintenance of software systems for a leading organization.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in software development;
- Successfully completed at least one full software development life cycle in a substantial software system project;
- Demonstrate proficient skills in Java, web services, Object-Oriented Programming, and software design patterns;
- Knowledge and experience in Spring Boot and Microservices;
- Experience in data modeling and database design;
- Experience in areas of cloud deployment/services, data analytics/algorithms;
- Experience with both waterfall and Agile Scrum development practices;
- Proficiently use code versioning tools like GIT;
- Able to display strong teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Big Data, OLAP and microservice systems;
- Has experience in the Traffic Management domain.
- Conduct requirements analysis, system design, development, testing, and deployment of applications;
- Analyze and address performance and security-related requirements within applications;
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to integrate software components, system infrastructure, and third-party components;
- Coordinate with system testers to identify and rectify defects.
- Monitor application performance and troubleshoot issues;
- Generate documentation and artifacts;
- Offer pre-sales support by preparing solution proposals and conducting product demonstrations;
- Provide technical support during the maintenance phase of the system;
- Design and implement APIs in a micro-service-based architecture;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Xuan Yi Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.