6 December 2023
We are looking for a Data Analyst to assist the analytics delivery team and support the various Business Units for the Banking sector.
- Minimum Master/bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Computing, or a related discipline;
- 5 years of experience in analytics or data analysis field preferably in banks or the financial industry;
- Good knowledge of data analytics concepts & techniques, including data architecture, data transformation, data modeling, and visualization;
- Possess good analytical skills and problem-solving skills; Able to conduct issue investigation and root cause analysis;
- Strong communication skills and team player; able to work with business stakeholders directly on requirements gathering or issues investigation;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Oozie, etc;
- Analytics tools such as Qliksense, Power BI, etc;
- Banking products and processes.
- Work with the respective business functions to understand and analyze their analytics needs;
- Conduct necessary data sourcing and profiling to understand relevant data sources and structure;
- Propose and design the appropriate end-to-end analytics solution including data modeling, data transformation, and visualization;
- Assist and coordinate the relevant project activities including project planning, workgroup meetings, user training, and support;
- Prepare the relevant project documentation including functional specifications, testing cases, project demos, and user training materials;
- Provide necessary support to businesses on data issues investigation and ad-hoc data requests.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.