8 November 2023
We are seeking an experienced Operations Risk Manager (ORM) to join our insurance client. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Operational Risk Dashboard (for Sales & Distribution) for timely reporting and escalation of critical risks.
- Thorough understanding of processes and regulations in the Insurance domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and policies
- Ensure there is minimal surprises on Audit Findings.
- Assess the risk of change across all new initiatives as per the defined change management policy
Policies and Frameworks:
- Implement the Sales Governance Framework and the Operational Risk Framework.
- Work closely with the Risk Framework team to know changes to the Policies and procedures and communicate them to appropriate stake holders.
Risk Evaluation and Assessment:
- Identify all key inherent risks across the distribution business and its associated support functions.
- Perform Timely risk assessment on all key risks using the Risk Control Matrix.
- Establish a clear hierarchy of monitoring to escalate unresolved risks and issues.
- Customize dashboards, if required, to have focused discussions with stakeholders.
- Work with LCCS to ensure that there are no delays in regulatory reporting
- Work with Stakeholders to arrive at a Training Need Analysis and partner with HR (L&D) to deliver.
- Conduct Risk Awareness sessions for stake holders, periodically, to update them on key developments.
Stake Holder Management:
- Act as a single point of contact for any queries related to Risk Frameworks, Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct periodic meetings with Stakeholders to understand new developments in the business and functional areas.
Measures of Success:
- Positive outcome on Policy Implementation Review.
- Dispensations, if any, to be tracked and resolved as per agreed timelines
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sai Sireesha Vemireddy at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.