8 November 2023
Our client, an established global financial institution is looking for a full stack Microsoft.NET developer to join them in developing, enhancing and maintaining their mission critical applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft C#.NET development and support;
- Hands on experience in MS SQL;
- Hands on experience in setting up & configuring SQL clustering;
- Has experience in data masking / encryption;
- Knowledgeable in CI/CD and Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Has knowledge in network administration including firewall, file transfers;
- Has experience working in Agile environment;
- Good understanding of IT Risk & Security concept;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in banking / financial industry.
- Responsible for developing, testing and supporting Microsoft C# based applications;
- Execute change requests and enhancements on critical applications;·
- Analyze users requirements and work out the technical solutions;
- Follow best practices guidelines such as OWASP to ensure high quality coding standard;·
- Conduct testing before deployment to ensure all requirements are met accordingly;
- Follow ITIL processes for change management, incident management, release and deployment management;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentations;
- Provide maintenance support for applications and systems and apply fixes as and when required;
- To support version upgrades for the products and amend the scripts/process as and when required.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.