8 November 2023
We are currently looking to hire an IT inventory officer to help manage the inventory at our client site.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer science or related field;
- Min 1-2 years of relevant experience in handling IT Inventory for large scale firms;
- Strong in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook etc) Sharepoint & Teams;
- Must have knowledge on IT hardware, Printers, scanners and other network devices, Mobile devices (iPad/iPhone);
- Should have experience using Webex and Teams and related IT equipments;
- Willing to work onsite;
- Should be self-driven along with a strong interpersonal skill that foster collaboration.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Responsible to track the lifecycle of IT assets, from delivery to decommissioned;
- Asset tagging and mapping of all IT assets;
- Assist in cleaning up and maintaining an accurate inventory database of all IT assets, including hardware, software, licenses, peripherals, and other technology-related items;
- Collaborate with the Data Center Manager and Finance to keep inventory records up to date;
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Xuan Yi Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.