7 November 2023
We are looking for system testers who enjoy designing the testing framework and support projects from initial testing through delivery.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field;
- At least 3 years in software testing life cycle phases for medium to large scale system;
- Experienced in working in Java projects;
- Experienced in using JIRA, Xray, Confluence, Postman, Swagger, REST, JSON;
- Experienced in design and implementation of automated testing and performance tools;
- Has good knowledge of current/ best QA practices, methodologies and techniques, with practical implementation experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and attention to details.
- Prior experience working on enterprise wide projects.
- Gain a thorough understanding of business and system requirements and create comprehensive test specifications, covering functional testing, system integration testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing;
- Participate in test planning, test monitoring and control, test analysis, test design, test implementation, test execution, and test completion;
- Collaborate with external parties involved in interface testing to ensure successful delivery of external interface test deliverables;
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional testing, regression testing, and verifying and closing defects;
- Monitor the status of issues and activities to ensure timely follow-up;
- Collaborate closely with the software development team and other members of the testing team;
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of assigned tasks;
- Provide on-site support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.