6 November 2023
We are seeking a Security Education and Awareness Specialist who will be responsible for security awareness and education efforts to enhance the security culture within the banking and financial services sector.
- Degree or higher in IT/Mass Communications/Business or related discipline;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in managing and delivering Security Awareness and Education programs;
- Good understanding of business and security requirements and needs;
- Sound understanding of security controls for the overall protection against security risks;
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong people management skills.
- Data Analytics experience is a plus.
- Responsible for designing and developing security education and awareness content and initiatives that meet business objectives and educational needs;
- Plan and deploy phishing simulations to assess and analyse employee susceptibility to cyber threats;
- Create and update education materials regarding IT security policies, regulations and guidelines;
- Collaborate with stakeholders on learning needs, education content and schedules;
- Define and maintain documentation, processes, procedures and metrics to demonstrate effective and efficient management of services and capabilities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.