2 November 2023
An exciting opportunity to be be involved in Customer Data Analytics, producing insightful analysis and to establish data product roadmap, to develop and roll-out data product based on various data sources that forms a centralised customer data view within Enterprise Data Platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Statistics or equivalent;
- At least 3-4 years of hands on experience in data analytics;
- Proven experience in designing and developing data models and ETL;
- Proficient in performing data analysis using SQL, Python or SAS;
- Has experience in data warehouse design such as Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Data Vault, Database Normalization and De-normalization;
- Strong analytical and problem management skills;
- Proven experience in stakeholders management skills;
- Independent, yet a good team player;
- Proactive with high sense of ownership.
- Experience in graph database or column-oriented database is a plus;
- Experience in financial industry is a plus.
- Perform data profiling and data analysis on data sources;
- Design, plan and communicate data products roadmap to relevant stakeholders;
- Develop, test and roll out data product;
- Identify and define data quality mechanism to make sure data is available, usable and of high quality;
- Manage and prioritize change requests from users;
- Support development of analytical data consumption;
- Involve in the planning of data management strategy and technologies;
- Ensure that all data analytical projects are compliant to necessary guidelines, policies and regulations;
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends, regulatory compliance and emerging threats;
- Identify risks and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to mitigate the risks.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.