2 November 2023
We are looking for a Data Visualization Specialist to assist on projects relating to Investment Trading Technology for the Banking sector.
- Degree or higher in Computing, Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, or related quantitative discipline;
- At least 2+ years of relevant working experience in developing data visualizations;
- Strong data visualization skills using Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage stakeholders across levels;
- Proven ability in structured data analytics and business analysis;
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills and with ability to make sound complex decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Agile, human-centered design, experimentation, and A/B testing;
- Experience in Treasury & Markets.
- Engage stakeholders to develop functional data visualizations or dashboards;
- Work closely with business subject matter experts to understand, propose, and formulate solutions;
- Transform, improve, and integrate data based on requirements provided by stakeholders;
- Build and design from multiple data sets into self-service Data Visualization tool like Tableau that is used for storytelling, insights, and presentation;
- Develop great relationships with business teams by fully empathizing with their needs;
- Develop efficient data models using set analysis functions that allow processing large datasets across many dimensions in dashboard software load scripts such as Tableau;
- Visualize large and/or complex data making it more accessible, understandable, and usable;
- Use best practice design and visualization techniques to allow users to see and understand their data;
- Transforming, improving, and integrating data, depending on the business requirements;
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.