1 November 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer for system maintenance and for implementing corrective strategies for optimal system performance.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any related field;
- Have knowledge and exposure to SCADA system (Supervisory control and data acquisition ) and Solaris/ LINUX environment;
- Proficient in programming languages like C, C++, Java, XML, SQL, and relational database management systems (RDMS);
- Should provide support, maintenance, and enhancement in the existing product;
- Able to provide standby support if needed;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Willingness to travel overseas when required.
- Experience in executing and maintaining SCADA and Substation Automation Systems.
- Manage the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System and Distribution Management Systems Applications;
- Involved in enhancement of the software functionality and troubleshooting to maintain system reliability and performance;
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, enhancements and fixes;
- Collaborate and communicate with both internal and external customers to ensure smooth execution of projects and provide timely updates on project status;
- Assist client for Annual Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration (VAPT) activity and follow up on the findings;
- Follow up with product supplier and vendors, test and install the system patching when necessary;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.