26 October 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer for system maintenance and for implementing corrective strategies for optimal system performance.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any related field;
- Have knowledge and exposure to SCADA system (Supervisory control and data acquisition ) and Solaris/ LINUX environment;
- Proficient in programming languages like C, C++, Java, XML, SQL, and relational database management systems (RDMS);
- Should provide support, maintenance, and enhancement in the existing product;
- Able to provide standby support if needed;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Willingness to travel overseas when required.
- Experience in executing and maintaining SCADA and Substation Automation Systems.
- Maintain and manage SCADA system and distribution management systems applications;
- Collaborate and communicate with both internal and external customers to ensure smooth execution of projects and provide timely updates on project status;
- Responsible for the enhancement of the software functionality and troubleshooting to maintain system reliability and performance;
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, enhancements, and fixes;
- Assist client with Annual Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration (VAPT) activity and follow up on the findings;
- Work closely and follow up with product suppliers and vendors, and test and install the system patching when necessary.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.