26 October 2023
This is an exciting opportunity as a techno-functional Business Analyst to be involved in a revamp project of plant data management system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Has experience in application operations of plant historian solution;
- Understand the business process of plant data systems;
- Proven experience as IT Business Analyst in gathering requirements and translating them into functional & technical specifications;
- Has experience in performing feasibility studies and coordinate with various stakeholders to work out on a feasible solution;
- Has experience in managing one full end-to-end project or involved in the whole SDLC;
- Skilled in data integration, interfaces and database management;
- Hands on experience in ETL processes;
- Keen attentional to details in order to correctly manage the business requirements and technological operations;
- Independent individual with a strong sense of ownership;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and execute in high pressure situations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in data analytics;
- PMP or Prince 2 certified.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert of plant data management systems and their associated business processes;
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications;
- Work closely with business users and analyze data to develop actionable insights;
- Conduct SIT, UAT and other testing to ensure that the data interfaces and data in data storage are accurate and complete;
- Write user manuals and conduct user training;
- Perform daily data system administration, monitoring and maintenance to ensure that the systems are always up and running;
- Design applications and data integration that comply with infrastructure design, cybersecurity architecture and IT security policies;
- Analyze and identify the gaps in the business process of plant data management, and recommend improvement;
- Perform due diligence in assessing suitable vendors to deliver the planned solutions
- Lead the full project and manage the performance of the awarded vendors till project is delivered completely with quality;
- Perform post project review.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.