26 October 2023
We are seeking for a self-motivated Project Support Analyst within data management team in banking and financial industry.
- Degree in Business Computing, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- 3 years of experience as project analyst with exposure to Data transformation or related projects;
- Experience in liaising with stakeholders and cross functional teams;
- Maintain strong communication, interactions and has good time management skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented and enjoy working independently.
- Knowledge in data warehousing and data modelling a strong plus.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Work with various internal teams to collate and tracking requests;
- Plan and support project activities, assessments, reviews and participate in status meeting;
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the respective notification reaches customers successfully;
- Responsible for organizing meetings, preparation of meeting materials, minute taking and follow-up;
- Understand the end-to-end data landscape, including systems, business processes and data flows to support data governance reviews and assessments;
- Co-ordinate in the development and enhancement of supporting documentation
- Support the team for post follow-up actions;
- Escalate issues and take necessary actions to resolve them.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at email@example.com quoting the job title.