25 October 2023
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our client as a Production Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of experience providing support to business systems and applications in banking or financial service sectors;
- Possesses good knowledge on Site Reliability Engineering best practices and experience adhering to Site Reliability Engineering guidelines in the work;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Prior experience in the banking industry.
- Perform work in shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Incident and Problem management;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues;
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved;
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders;
- Work with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Continuous improvement of the system, eq. removal of TOIL, job automation, performance tuning;
- Management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at email@example.com quoting the job title.