25 October 2023
We are in search of a Project Manager with a background in overseeing IT Application projects specifically within the banking and financial services sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline;
- More than 10 years of experience in the direct management of IT application projects and possess sound banking product knowledge;
- Exceptional leadership and project management abilities;
- Proficient in report writing and administrative tasks;
- Proficient in resource planning to ensure optimal allocation and utilization of personnel and assets;
- Skilled in procurement and execution strategies, including vendor management and project implementation;
- Capable of efficiently managing team and resource budgets, optimizing financial resources throughout project lifecycles;
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills for productive interaction with stakeholders across different organizational levels.
- Experience in project management methodologies like PMP / PMI / Prince II / Agile.
- Accountable for orchestrating, guiding, structuring, and inspiring IT Applications project teams to ensure the timely and cost-effective implementation of projects;
- Compile and monitor the project budget meticulously;
- Create and manage a comprehensive project plan that encompasses all project activities;
- Organize and oversee the convening of Project Steering Committee (PSC) meetings and Project Portfolio meetings;
- Initiate discussions with senior stakeholders to tackle project issues and address potential risks;
- Foster collaboration among Business Project Managers (BPMs), business users, diverse technical teams, and vendors throughout the project lifecycle;
- Develop a testing strategy and coordinate activities such as defect reviews, bug fixes, re-testing, and closure within the specified project timeline;
- Conduct routine quality assessments and furnish quality checklists, testing reports, and summaries of defect management progress.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Xuan Yi Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.