24 October 2023
We're on the lookout for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Treasury and Markets team in the banking sector.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science or related field;
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working in the banking domain;
- Good Understanding of multi-asset class products like Fixed Income, Interest Rate Swaps, Equity Derivatives, FX, FX Derivatives and others;
- Should possess strong business and technical subject matter knowledge;
- Ability to run and manage projects independently;
- Fluency in Mandarin (Reading and Speaking);
- Must be highly organized and should be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile Delivery, Jira and Confluence;
- Working as a member of a Scrum team responsible for Treasury and Markets Projects/Enhancements;
- Organizing requirement workshops to actively involve various stakeholders, including Front Office, unit users, UX/UI Designers, and Technology, in order to extract and verify business requirements;
- Take lead in managing complications and issues during UAT/Sprints and ensuring that all requirements are clearly visible and traceable;
- Utilizing the expertise of subject matter experts in Technology and Operations to deliver well-structured solutions;
- Serving as an effective intermediary between business users and technology;
- Swiftly addressing raised issues by demonstrating a deep understanding of business, operational, and technical aspects and proposing effective solutions;
- Adapting to and autonomously managing various projects within specified timeframes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Xuan Yi Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.