24 October 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Group Compliance Analyst with expertise in analyzing internal and external sources of Anti-Financial Crime within the financial sector.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Business or any related field;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in financial crime intelligence, AML investigations, or related areas within the financial industry;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze complex financial data and recognize suspicious patterns;
- Have sound knowledge of financial crime-related developments;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details;
- Good team player, able to work in a fast paced environment and meet timeline;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with “Collaborative Sharing of ML/TF Information & Cases” (COSMIC);
- Knowledge of data analytics;
- CAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data to identify patterns and trends related to money laundering, fraud and other financial crimes;
- Conduct strategic analysis to identify money laundering, terrorist financing and other emerging financial crime trends or patterns;
- Provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders about the risk, impact and develop mitigation strategies;
- Prepare detailed reports on suspicious activities, including findings, analysis, and recommendations;
- Provide training and support to employees on financial crime awareness and prevention.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at email@example.com quoting the job title.