24 October 2023
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and compliance. As an IT Incident Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's information technology practices comply with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / related fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Application Support;
- Hands on experience in governance and internal controls;
- Experience in troubleshooting of IT applications and IT Service Management;
- Deep understanding of the IT Applications’ issues and Service Level Agreements;
- Should have vendor management experience;
- Ability to work well with key business partners and internal Audit and IT teams in a collaborative manner;
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Work closely with internal auditors ensuring all processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements are adhered to;
- Troubleshoot the incidents to analyze the root cause;
- Involved in trend analysis of the incidents flagged by the business units;
- Raise any lapses and also report to the senior management the list of incidents;
- Identify the areas of opportunities and issue recommendations to the appropriate audience;
- Monitoring and reporting on audit progress in the management meetings;
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.