23 October 2023
An exciting opportunity for a Frontend Developer (React) to be involved in the development of innovative technical solutions that drive critical applications for a leading organization.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing front end applications;
- Experience in relational databases such as MySQL and MSSQL;
- Good understanding of interaction design;
- Must have familiarity with browser testing and full stack debugging;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology, tools like Jira/Confluence;
- Good knowledge of Git workflow;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- React web and user interfaces experience;
- Experience in backend frameworks – Spring / Spring Boot framework.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and support of software applications used in Core Operations;
- Develop software solutions for interfacing with customized hardware;
- Prepare documentations for detailed system requirements on Jira and Confluence;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.