20 October 2023
We are looking to hire a Senior / Lead Programmer for GMI Application development and enhancement. You will play a key role within the team and grow as an AS400 Developer.
- Degree/Master's in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Extensive experience in system analysis and in programming of software applications;
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Governance Metrics International (GMI) application development ;
- Must have experience in developing and supporting AS400 applications, GMI and GMI EOD batch processing ;
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries;
- Must have knowledge of Future and Option industry;
- Good knowledge of CLP, CLLE, RPGLE , DB2/400 and other iSeries applications;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization;
- Self-starter that can manage project requirements without direct supervision;
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of brokerage and financial industries;
- Has an eye for detail and is open to learning.
- Understanding of post trade settlement/back office system.
- Involve in requirement gathering, analysis, enhancement and development of the GMI application;
- Support the application Development in AS400 applications along with GMI EOD batch processing;
- Implement GMI PTF, CSB, CDB etc
- Manage client / operational impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolution, engagement, and communications;
- Provide expertise in the area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint;
- Perform level 3 production support for application and platform incidents as needed;
- Support UAT and help users with day-to-day issues and inquiries;
- Appropriately assess risk to safeguard the client's assets and also the organisation's reputation while adhering to the rules and regulations;
- Develop and maintain process and procedure documentation (knowledge management);
- Assure Operations Run Book and other knowledge management documents are up to date;
- Drive the implementation and adherence to incident, problem, and change management processes;
- Contribute to the evaluation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of monitoring tools use;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.