20 October 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Audit Analyst with expertise in reviewing Information technology infrastructure and business applications.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field;
- At least 3 years' experience in IT auditing with CISA, CIA certification;
- Knowledge in IT security controls, risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies;
- Technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as good leadership qualities;
- Able to work independently and as an effective team player;
- Detail-oriented and capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in data analytics and/or data science.
- Responsible for driving IT audits, advisory and investigation work on the stakeholders;
- Involved in managing vendors in discharging their duties effectively and timely;
- Prepare and present insightful findings to Management and Audit Committee, and perform any other duties as assigned;
- Collaborate with IT stakeholders to proactively identify issues and action items before the internal audit commences, maintaining a relevant register;
- Work with IT stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of audit management responses, the collection of necessary documents and the escalation of issues to IT management;
- Perform assessments to identify gaps between requirements and internal IT processes and controls, reporting the findings to IT management;
- Monitor the progress of action items to ensure they are completed on time and report the status to IT management.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.