20 October 2023
A fulfilling position as Director, Head of Application Systems for a reputable organization to drive digital transformation strategies and projects.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 18 years of technical and leadership experience with 7 years in management capacity;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Strong experience in implementing and managing ERP systems;
- Strong experience in implementing and managing enterprise custom-built application systems;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology, Project Management practices and DevOps;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft product landscape and Azure cloud infrastructure;
- Experienced in project management, including managing teams across applications;
- Extensive experience in managing good number of applications / infrastructure and delivering complex innovative technology initiatives;
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience;
- Strong appreciation of latest technologies, strategies and innovative approaches to help transform businesses;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in SAP project implementation;
- Experience in low-code application implementation;
- PMP, Agile, TOGAF certifications.
- Manage the team and responsible for the IT portfolio (include operation aspect) ensuring proper measures, guidelines and documentations are in place;
- Look at strategic options of leveraging innovation approaches/technologies for digital strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders (internal & external);
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and training on all applications related matters;
- Liaise on all projects, including defining, planning and executing the introduction of technology solutions;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with partners and vendors;
- Understand the business, identify opportunities and implement strategic technologies;
- Plan and organize the resources and capacity required to ensure smooth operation of the systems;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, ie translating business strategy into technology strategy;
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, roadmaps, strategic plans which will maximize the returns for the business;
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the team.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.