20 October 2023
We are seeking for a Software Manager to manage the entire software development life cycle from requirements gathering to design, implementation, deployment, testing and commissioning within a large organization.
- Degree in Computer science, Software Engineer, Business analytics or equivalent;
- Posses good knowledge and technical skills in IT systems;
- Has at least 5 years of project management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex projects and technical challenges;
- Handled large scale million dollar projects;
- Experience with vendor management and people management;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organizational and leadership skills.
- Possess PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2 certifications.
- Oversees the planning and execution of systems projects, including budgeting, hiring, sourcing of partners, vendors, and contractors;
- Manage software projects within constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer expectations;
- Develop and manages the work plan with the software engineering team to ensure work assignment is effective, progress is tracked, and project can be completed on time and within budget;
- Manage cross-functional teams;
- Monitor and track software development progress and provide status updates;
- Identify potential risk, resource gaps and implement mitigation strategies;
- Foster customer relations and manage customer expectations within project scope;
- Manage and align partners, vendors, and sub-contractors to project goal;
- Motivate team members and resolve conflicts to ensure productive work environment;
- Train and mentor software developers;
- Manage the software development life cycle from requirements, design, development, testing, release, training, and documentation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.