19 October 2023
Are you a DevOps expert with a passion for crafting seamless software delivery pipelines? Do you revel in the art of automating deployments and streamlining development workflows? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with at least one CI/CD tool, such as Jenkins, Octopus, or ArgoCD;
- Solid understanding of CI/CD best practices, including environmental variable replacement strategies;
- Familiarity with containerization tools (Docker) and usage of image repositories;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Strong collaboration skills and able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools with a bonus for experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience in cloud-based data technologies with Azure;
- Responsible for designing and implementing the CI/CD toolsuite;
- Maintain and manage the CI/CD tool suite, including the patching schedule;
- Collaborate closely with software engineers to automate deployments and enhance productivity;
- Ensure compliance with enterprise architecture and IT security requirements;
- Troubleshoot deployment errors, conduct root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.