18 October 2023
An excellent opportunity to be part of the team that manages the business audit and audit-related projects within the organization.
You will be required to plan and execute audit and advisory work, as well as to supervise and review audit projects performed by the internal and external auditors.
- Degree in disciplines like Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 6 years of business (financial) audit and/or compliance related experience;
- Proficient in using office applications (MS Office);
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines;
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work with eyes for details;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Hardworking and positive attitude, with ability to work as team or individually;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA);
- Certified in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
- Responsible to plan and execute audits, advisory and investigation work to better improve the business audit process;
- Manage, conduct and monitor business compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and record and report on compliance lapses;
- Responsible to review financial statements, internal processes, and transaction records to assess accuracy and completeness;
- Review internal controls which will consist of relevant processes, procedures, workflow, documentation and IT systems;
- Manage internal and external auditors and supervise the entire business audits from before commencement of audit, during audit fieldwork and the management responses for audit closure / reporting;
- Meet regularly with management throughout fieldwork and discuss the status of the audit, preliminary observations, and potential recommendations;
- Prepare final audit reports and make presentations to Management and Audit Committee.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.