18 October 2023
Our client is seeking for a Deputy Head of Internal Audit to oversee the audit department and audit-related projects within the organization.
- Has at least 15 years of IT audit experience, with 8 years managing team;
- Must possess CISA, CISSP or other equivalent professional certification;
- Experience in driving risk-based audit plans and annual work plans;
- Familiar with the daily operations of an internal audit function;
- Has experience in team management, especially in guiding audit teams;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Resourceful with strong stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and confident in making presentations to senior management.
- Proficiency in Computer Assisted Auditing Tools.
- Drive the development of risk-based audit plans and the team's annual work plans;
- Manage the internal audit team's day-to-day operations including monitoring of the audit progress and status updates;
- Review and guide the team's work outputs to ensure quality deliverable;
- Coach and mentor IT auditors and Data Analysts;
- Facilitate, prepare and present findings to the management;
- Liaise with the audit committee and internal stakeholders to rectify abnormalities;
- Devised and improved existing processes and governance;
- Presentations to Management and Audit Committee.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at email@example.com quoting the job title.