18 October 2023
An excellent opportunity to expand your career in the area of IT Audit. You will be required to plan and execute audit and advisory work, as well as to supervise and review audit projects performed by the internal and external auditors.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of IT Audit experience in major accounting firm / large conglomerate;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies;
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms;
- Has strong leadership abilities and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work with eyes for details;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CISSP, CISA certification;
- Data analytics or data science capability.
- Responsible to plan and execute IT audits, advisory and investigation work;
- Manage, conduct and monitor IT compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and record and report on compliance lapses;
- Implement an IT Compliance program to validate key IT controls based on yearly prioritization by using industry-accepted sampling methodology;
- Review IT controls which will consist of relevant processes, systems, reports and metrics;
- Manage vendors to ensure key tasks are fulfilled;
- Manage internal and external auditors and supervise the entire IT audits from before commencement of audit, during audit fieldwork and the management responses for audit closure / reporting;
- Prepare and present insightful findings to Management and Audit Committee;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Internal Audit Management.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at email@example.com quoting the job title.