18 October 2023
This Senior SAP Functional Consultant (SD/MM) is a member of the IT Applications team, responsible for supporting the SAP ERP system, with a focus on the Sales and Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM) modules.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering;
- At least 6 years of working experience in SAP, with 4 years of experience in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM) configuration;
- Experience with two full life-cycle SAP ERP implementations (S/4 HANA or ECC) and at least one roll-out/support project;
- Hands-on configuration experience with SAP SD module, including Customer Master, Partner Functions, Pricing Procedure, Sales Contract, Sales Order, Billing Plan, Billing, Copy Controls (VOFM), Work Flow, and User Exits;
- Hands-on configuration experience with SAP MM module, including Vendor Master data, Material Master Data, Purchase Requisition (PR), Purchase Orders (PO), Release Strategies, Goods Receipts (GR)/Service Entries (SE), Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice Verification and User Exits;
- Knowledge of integration with external systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ABAP, EDI, and BAPI;
- Fiori, Vendor Invoice Management and S/4HANA experience;
- SAP certifications.
- Oversee the functional design review process in order to provide guidance and recommendations to ensure best practices;
- Deliver solution enhancements and consulting services for best practice usage on enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction;
- Clarify and translate customer requirements and inform business liaison regarding deliverables for assigned requests;
- Provide daily operational support for SAP SD and MM including analysis/requirements detailing;
- Prepare configuration rationale documentation, functional specifications (with ABAP development as necessary) and creation of test script for UAT for every change request/enhancement;
- Involve in Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User acceptance tests;
- Document details of requests according to IT framework of governance and capture or update relevant knowledge for transitioning product to support;
- Analyze and scope end user authorization roles;
- Analyze and execute SD and MM changes as part of projects for new entity setup and system rollout.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.