17 October 2023
Our client is seeking for a Project Manager (Technology Innovation) to lead the development of an innovative strategy for driving digital growth with key business units, manage exciting and dynamic work streams, and foster stronger impactful corporate relationship in a digital workplace.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business;
- At least 5 years of experience in innovative or economically driven environment, working on digital technology projects;
- Technical experience in delivery and supporting WordPress platform, Sharepoint Online and / or other content platforms or provider;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to manage project team members across multiple industries;
- Good understanding or analytical skills in uncovering new opportunities for collaboration;
- Keep abreast with emerging technology trends and adaptable to fast changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, and ability to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts, and build consensus both internally and externally;
- Strong skills in communication, consulting, negotiation, and conceptualization.
- Agile / Scrum / PMP certifications.
- Provide end-to-end project management on digital projects to ensure projects & enhancements are delivered successfully within budget, on schedule;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and corporate communications team to develop a digital growth strategy and initiatives to define the customer journeys and channels (digital & social media);
- Solicit new initiatives, additional change requirements and support department budget and procurement activities;
- Provide support in conducting feasibility studies, industry benchmarking, research and Proof of Concepts;
- Comply to internal processes & standards such as IT security, and Agile / SDLC framework;
- Work with technical and functional teams, vendors, business stakeholders and delivery teams to deliver projects as planned;
- Drive and resolve support activities, highlight potential risks to act proactively and resolve incident tickets;
- Manage, negotiate and resolve project risks effectively to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Lead project updates meetings and steering committee meetings.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.