17 October 2023
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with proven track record in successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Financial Planning (Budgeting and Consolidation) system applications project implementations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Has at least 8 years of Project Management experience with IT application development projects as well as IT application maintenance;
- Perform at least one large-scale implementation in Enterprise Resource Planning or Financial Planning (Budgeting and Consolidation) system in a project manager / lead role;
- Prior experience in proposal preparation, vendors evaluation, selection and management;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Experience in working with Agile development principles & teams;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SAP FICO or SAP BPC module;
- Certification in PMP / CITPM.
- Be the single point of contact for IT matters related to the new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation;
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involve in justification of Business and Financial cases;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Manage project changes, risks and issues throughout the lifecycle of the project;
- Communicate all key project plans, changes, risks and issues to all relevant stakeholders timely and accurately;
- Collaborate with and manage all project stakeholders, such as sponsor, business users, other IT teams and external vendors, for project activities;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.