17 October 2023
We are seeking for a self-motivated Data Analyst with data management and testing experience within the banking and financial industry.
- Degree in Business Computing, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in data/business analysis and testing in banking industry;
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Office;
- Experience in liaising with IT and users;
- Maintain strong analytical, problem-solving, and communicating skills;
- Develop and perform SIT/UAT test cases for data quality rules;
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and possess exquisite time management skills.
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing, BI tools, Big Data platforms, Teradata;
- Familiar with Metadata tools.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements & functional specifications on data related initiatives;
- Perform data investigation and data analysis to support Bank wide users' queries on EDAG;
- Perform data profiling and gap analysis, source to target mappings, data issue capturing, resolution and escalation;
- Provide end-to-end project delivery support, including requirements walkthrough, user acceptance testing;
- Execute data analysis and data investigation;
- Conduct end-to-end User Acceptance Test (UAT) process;
- Manage business glossary and dashboards for review and analytical purposes;
- Assist the entire project implementations.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.