16 October 2023
We are looking for IT Service Desk Analysts who can provide end user computing support in day-to-day operations for our client's project in the Insurance sector.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in IT Service Management;
- Working knowledge in PC hardware/software, printer, Voice (IP phone), networking equipment, smart device/ corporate mobile phone, and IT Applications such as MS Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Words), Video/Conference Call, Antivirus Products etc.
- Technical knowledge and experience on Microsoft technologies and Networking technologies;
- Experienced with ticketing tool such as ServiceNow;
- Willing to work onsite and as well as provide standby support;
- Highly organized and process orientated;
- Good analytical skills and excellent excel skills;
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- ITIL certified.
- Provide on-site support for workstation hardware and applications, emails, printer, Voice (IP phone), smart device/ corporate mobile phones and network related issues along with remote desktop set up;
- Communicate with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and other respective support teams;
- Install, de-install, configure and support MS Windows OS, MS Windows applications and others user’s application;
- Provide L1 and L2 technical support for Windows and Mobile OS, File and Print, Office365 services;
- Perform subject matter expert duties to other support teams when needed;
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.