16 October 2023
Are you an experienced C#.NET developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for problem-solving and creating high-quality software? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in application development in C#.NET;
- Should have familiarity with Relational database concepts (RDBMS) and SQL preferably MS SQL, WPF and ASP.NET;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology, tools like Jira / Confluence;
- Good understanding in DevOps skills such as CI / CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes;
- Experience using Git and have a good understanding of Git workflow;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Certified as a .NET Developer.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and support of software applications;
- Involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Prepare documentations for detailed system requirements , integration & user guides to agreed standards on JIRA and Confluence;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.