11 October 2023
Excellent opportunity for an assistant product manager to be in charge of product development and product management for Fund Administration, Transfer Agency and Distribution support in Banking industry.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Business & Finance, Business Administration, Operations Management or related disciplines preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a financial institution;
- Sound knowledge of Fund Administration, Transfer Agency and Distribution products and workflow;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Meticulous and with an eye for detail;
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially in advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint);
Experience in system projects running on Agile methodology.
- Identify gaps in the service offering and support development of a clear product roadmap for enhancements and expansions through understanding market trends, competition and environment;
- Plan and maintain regional roadmap including sequencing and timing of capabilities and features as well as regional rollout plan;
- Capitalize on product differentiation and commercialise on such opportunities by building a unique position for potential and/or existing clients;
- Innovation of new products, capitalising on changes to regulatory environment, market regulations/infrastructure, market practices or through synergies with other product groups;
- Develop market sizing, segment value propositions;
- Collect features and requirements needed by each market through connecting with key subject matter experts;
- Act as a product specialist to the business regarding the scope of approved product suite, accountable for client product satisfaction and product engagement;
- Assist with key project development and implementations.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.