9 October 2023
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to carry out testing within the Regional Digital Product Delivery team in a banking environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in web and mobile application testing;
- Prior work experience in banking domain;
- Strong understanding the life cycle of both manual and automated testing;
- Familiar with Agile methodology;
- Hands on experience in selenium or Appium;
- Hands on experience in Java and JBehave;
- Experience in Quality Assurance processes and JIRA;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge and work experience in Java and VB Scripting.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform’s user acceptance testing;
- Able to write test cases in JBehave for agile projects;
- Execute the assigned manual or automation testing, log defects and follow up on defects to ensure timely closure;
- Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc to execute and maintain project status;
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output;
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure;
- Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated timely.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.